Random Brilliance questions (Spa/drink pckg/etc)

I didn't want to clutter the forum with a bunch of diff questions so I figured I'd put them all in one post. Thank you in advance!!

1. I will be getting the Royal Replenish package and cannot wait to chug fresh-squeezed orange juice. I believe it is only available during breakfast hours at the WJ and MDR. Is that correct?

2. Relating to that, I saw a post mentioning OJ can also be had at the Vitality spa all day. Is this true? I can't remember if it was the Brilliance or another ship.

3. Are there usually discounts offered for spa services once onboard? I've considered booking online now, but I can hold out if deals are probable.

4. We are a fairly large group (14). I know Royal will seat us together for dinner. I'm pretty sure only 2 of the 4 nights will see everyone at dinner. Only a few people will show up the other days if anyone even does. Is that frowned upon? If there is a large empty table, will servers, or even other cruisers, be adversely affected? I would hate to come the next night & get an uncomfortable vibe.

5. We have an aft cabin and I keep seeing people refer to "the long walk". On the deck plans, it looks like there are stairs on the aft end of the ship. Am I deciphering it wrong? Are you guys referring to a long walk to elevators? We don't mind stairs generally. Do the stairs go up one deck to the Windjammer? It would be great to have such a short walk to get food to bring to the cabin to eat on the balcony.

5. We have an aft cabin and I keep seeing people refer to "the long walk". On the deck plans, it looks like there are stairs on the aft end of the ship. Am I deciphering it wrong? Are you guys referring to a long walk to elevators? We don't mind stairs generally. Do the stairs go up one deck to the Windjammer? It would be great to have such a short walk to get food to bring to the cabin to eat on the balcony.

Can not help you with your other questions but I can tell you there are no aft stairs. What you are seeing on the deck plans is crew stairs. Walk is not that long but that's just me.

Wait-can help you with 4.!!! just let the severs know who will not be coming the next day at dinner and that helps them prepare. We've left a table empty before when traveling with a large family but the servers know it the night prior!! No problem.

Edited by Debde

Thanks Debde! Crew stairs huh? Well drat! Lol. We will be ALL be at dinner the first night for sure. So your suggestion to just let them know was great. I love these boards :)

Notsomadhatter- there seem to be a lot who disagree with you =)

However my DH and I are pretty fit and shouldn't have any issues. We put his mom midship so she won't have to worry about it. And we knew what we were signing up for anyway by taking an aft cabin right?

Am I correct that the Brilliance does NOT have the soft drink machines like the Freedom/Allure?

So if you get the drink package you would have to get all of your sodas from one of the bars?

We have only bought the package twice and that was on the two ships mentioned above...

Am I correct that the Brilliance does NOT have the soft drink machines like the Freedom/Allure?

So if you get the drink package you would have to get all of your sodas from one of the bars?

We have only bought the package twice and that was on the two ships mentioned above...

You would be able to get soda from any bar or restaurant.

If you let the head waiter know by lunch time how large your dinner party will be it will greatly help them accommodate everyone else at dinner and help the staff keep things moving efficiently.

We had an Aft Cabin last Feb. Absolutely loved it. No passenger stairs but the walk isn't bad. The nice thing is that it helps you walk off all the extras of vacation and the hallway is quiet.

You can go to any bar to get a soda.