Carnival Sensation Thanksgiving Cruise Alabama or Auburn Fans

KDean

Sorry ... and while I've screamed "Go War Eagles" many times ... have to feel a bit better about "Roll Tide" to represent the SEC this year.

:o We are Cocks fans and are lucky to be going to be going to any minor bowl this year. :rolleyes:

Our big game SC Cocks (SEC) vs Clemson (ACC) our arch rival on Saturday. Clem is favored by 3 and is being played at Clem. :o

LuLu

Sorry ... and while I've screamed "Go War Eagles" many times ... have to feel a bit better about "Roll Tide" to represent the SEC this year.

:o We are Cocks fans and are lucky to be going to be going to any minor bowl this year. :rolleyes:

Our big game SC Cocks (SEC) vs Clemson (ACC) our arch rival on Saturday. Clem is favored by 3 and is being played at Clem. :o

LuLu

I know my hubby would cringe if he saw this and a lot of people do it (War Eagles)...Auburn's official mascot is (IMO the BEST mascot EVER) Aubie the Tiger and they are the Tigers. "War Eagle" is a battle cry, and even more so now, a greeting between Auburn fans. No matter where we go (we live in Michigan and I'm a B1G girl), when hubby has the Auburn gear on, we will hear a friendly "War Eagle" from someone :) There are actually a few interesting legends about how the "Warrrrrrrr Eagle" came to be, one even going back to the civil war. So, if you're ever cheering for Auburn, yell "Go Tigers" AND "War Eagle" :)

We'll be at Manning's with the NOLA Auburn Club watching the game the night before we set sail on the Dream. It was the only way to top last year's Iron Bowl :) War Eagle!