Have you ever booked Guaranteed and gotten your cabin assigned prior boarding

REGINA

This is a first.

We received our docs for 10/1 sailing and had our cabin assigned.

A "5" category upgrade!!!!!!!! Paid for a 4B (Main Deck) and got a 4G (Panorama Deck).

This was good news considering when we booked all window and balcony rooms were gone.

This is a first.

We received our docs for 10/1 sailing and had our cabin assigned.

A "5" category upgrade!!!!!!!! Paid for a 4B (Main Deck) and got a 4G (Panorama Deck).

This was good news considering when we booked all window and balcony rooms were gone.

Close, paid for a 4A and have a 4G.

Michael

Booked guarantees several times & have always had cabin assignment before reaching the port except once on the Conquest. But that was when it was moved temporarily to Gulfport when they couldn't get down the Miss. River because the river was too high. Also have received nice upgrades on all so far. Still waiting to be upgraded to a suite though. :)

I booked a 1A guar. on the Miricle for Oct. 2nd, about 2 weeks ago cabin 4188 appeared when I did the gift method. As of right now it it still showing, if it holds that's an upgrade from 1A to 5A. This past January on the Destiny I went from 1A to 6A. Not too bad, I'm starting to get attached to this upgrade fairy:)

Chris

I'm about 3 weeks away, got my docs, but still no cabin assignment - I check the gift method daily. I booked a 4A and am expecting the same, I'm pretty sure the ship is nearly sold out now. At this point I'm just curious as to where I'll be sleeping, not expecting an upgrade of any type.

Archived