Limousine transportation - San Juan Airport - Jewel

Hey,

I posted the below in the San Juan thread but did not receive a reply. Thought I might try those who have sailed on rccl out of San Juan:

I am looking for a company to do a limo pickup from the airport as a surprise to my wife. Has anyone ever used Royal Star Chauffeured Transportation and what did you think about it? Or who would you recommend?

I believe that is the Limo service that picked us up at the Ritz Carlton. The owner of the company himself personally picked us up in a SUV and gave us 3 hour tour of San Juan. He had told us he started as a doorman at the Ritz Carlton and started the business. Very nice service. Of coarse there is also taxis going everywhere for what seems 17 dollars no matter where you go. We made a joke about the repeativite fair regardless of where we were going. ;)

Hey,

I posted the below in the San Juan thread but did not receive a reply. Thought I might try those who have sailed on rccl out of San Juan:

I am looking for a company to do a limo pickup from the airport as a surprise to my wife. Has anyone ever used Royal Star Chauffeured Transportation and what did you think about it? Or who would you recommend?

Thanks everyone! I'm going to stick with the original company.

mjgep0316,

What worries me is the original company I booked with is costing $150 for the stretch limo, and when I went to limo.com there are three companies that are offering limos at a rate of $416!