Links to 2015 World Cruise blogs

Aldeya

I tried to do the search for the blogs about the upcoming Oceania World Cruise but it didn't bring any results.

I know that at least two members of CC have blogs dedicated to this amazing voyage. I had links to those blogs but recently lost them when my computer had problems.

Does anyone have links to these blogs? I would love to follow cruisers who take 2015 World Cruise in this fascinating adventure.

Thank you.

Edited by Aldeya

I tried to do the search for the blogs about the upcoming Oceania World Cruise but it didn't bring any results.

I know that at least two members of CC have blogs dedicated to this amazing voyage. I had links to those blogs but recently lost them when my computer had problems.

Does anyone have links to these blogs? I would love to follow cruisers who take 2015 World Cruise in this fascinating adventure.

Thank you.

Hi Aldeya,

We have a blog at https://cruise180days.wordpress.com/. Are you doing one also?

Thank you everybody for the links and suggestions.

Doug and Cathy, would you mind sharing your list of the 180 day blogs?

TIA

Tia, On our blog, we have included (with permission) links to three other blogs for this cruise. If you would like to link to those or publish them, you may wish to contact them for permission? We're quite sure it will be OK with them.

Doug and Cathy

I'm planning a "relaxed" travel journal for the World Cruise. In 2011 we traveled cross country in our RV for 4 months, and I tried to keep up with every stop. It became exhausting, took away some of my enjoyment of the trip, and finally became too much to handle. I abandoned it half way through. Learning from that experience, I'll create an occasional post, when something extraordinary happens or I find the time.

The software I use is not traditional blogging software and does not automatically send emails to subscribers when I post. It does, however, send a brief sentence or two of the post to my Facebook page. Clicking on that message takes you to the complete journal. So, if you're a Facebook user, one way to get my journal is to "friend" me on Facebook -- Don Horner, with this avatar: avatar-don.jpg.cd1ed1085fc07d4231bcd8fc1c5caf03.jpg

If you don't use Facebook, or prefer to get an email notice of a new post, I've set up an email mailing list that I will manually use when I create a new post. If you'd like to be on that mailing list, send an email to donhorner@hotmail.com with "World Cruise" in the subject line and I'll add you. I've just sent an email to folks already on my contacts list that have been added to the World Cruise list.

The journal also appears on my web page at http://hornerfamily.com/journal.html, and on the original journal page of the software vendor, http://horner.coffeecup.com.