P&O st lucia windjammer beach club excursion

jimjack14

Not sure about that resort but we are booked in for a day at The rendezvous resort. It's 65 dollars for 6 hours. They accommodate the time around you. We are going 9 till 3. Lunch, bar drinks, sun beds and use of pools etc all included. Looks a gorgeous place. Been to St Lucia many times so instead of Pitons tour etc etc we thought we would relax here. Very quick response to our request for booking the day which I was very impressed with.

Hi we are on the Azura in January :confused:and debating an excursion in st Lucia to the windjammer Beach club, its my husband 40Th on that day and i would love to hear any reviews as its pretty expensive. Is it worth it?

Thanks

We went to the windjammer resort in 2009 independently, I can't remember how much the taxi was but it was free to get into the resort then. The resort is beautiful, we had lunch, again I can't remember the price but the whole thing was cheaper than the cruise excursion would have been so I would email the resort to see if you can still book independently.

We also went to the Rendezvous last year, it's also nice and as its close to the cruise terminal and all inclusive for the day we have booked to go back this year. However the I thought the beach was nicer at the Windjammer. Not sure how much the windjammer is, but as the previous post says the Rendezvous is $65 per person. You can't go wrong with either resort :-)

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Gymbod

We had a day at Rendezvous last Feb and loved it. We have booked again for next Feb as i discovered there are at least three large cruise ships in at the same time as us, so the island will be rammed!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi we are on the Azura in January :confused:and debating an excursion in st Lucia to the windjammer Beach club, its my husband 40Th on that day and i would love to hear any reviews as its pretty expensive. Is it worth it?

Thanks

Was the Windjammer Beach Club a P&O excursion? We are in St Lucia in March on Azura but, I haven't seen an excursion that mentions a Beach Resort.

Just looking at the excursions on my Personaliser for January 21st 2015 and windjammer beach club is in the list.. £105 per person, 6 hours. Checking my map it lies just to north of Bois D'Orange. Seems a lot to me for 5 hours on the beach? "Throughout your stay, a buffet lunch and unlimited beverages will be available."

We are paying $65 p.p for the day pass at the Rendezvous which includes buffet lunch and all drinks.

"Thank you for your continuing interest in Rendezvous, we are please that you are interested in revisiting. Our passes remain under the same conditions as follows.

Half day pass (Morning) Includes Breakfast, Drinks and use of resort facilities from 8:00am to 12 noon. Cost US$49.00

Half day pass (afternoon) Includes Lunch, Afternoon tea, Drinks and use of resort facilities from 12 noon to 6:00pm cost US$65.00. We will be happy to amend the time to meet your requested time. You can settle the charges at the Reception on arrival after we have confirmed the passes.

While we endeavour to serve all our customers in the best manner, we are a couples only hotel and offer the Rendezvous experience in a tranquil environment of peace and relaxation. To this end we wish that all groups enjoy the hotel whiles keeping others guest in mind."

The hotel is located 5 minutes from the ports via taxi and cost US$10.00

Passes exclude use of scuba facilities and motorized water sports.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by loobs40

Thanks Southendweather. We have been to St Lucia many times and done all the usual tourist things (if you haven't I highly recommend Cosol). We have also done the - get on a multi-person vehicle (bus) to Reduit beach - Rodney Bay and don't want to do it again. We are there in March doing a back-to-back and sailing back to S'pton and are therefore in St Lucia twice. Neither of the cruises on Cruise Personaliser show a beach resort, so it could be that there has been a block booking by other cruise ships. (Obviously these things are planned and booked way ahead); so Windjammer might be one to avoid as an independent and go for Rendezvous, which sounds ok.