Show Reservations

abisha

Hi..I have some questions about show reservations (sailing on the Allure..not until May of 2016).

Do I absolutely need to make them?

If I don't reserve, will I not be able to get in to see any by just showing up?

How far in advance is necessary to book them?

What if I don't make it to my reservation or want to change it while on the ship?

Thanks

Hi..I have some questions about show reservations (sailing on the Allure..not until May of 2016).

Do I absolutely need to make them?

If I don't reserve, will I not be able to get in to see any by just showing up?

How far in advance is necessary to book them?

What if I don't make it to my reservation or want to change it while on the ship?

Thanks

You are not required to make show reservations. There is a standby line for each performance that they allow to enter the venue about 10 minutes before the start. The comedy venue is the smallest, and you might not be able to get into that one without a reservation.

I recommend reservations to get the best choice of seats. I'd make them as soon as web reservations open. Unfortunately, there is no set time that reservations open, so all you can do is keep checking the website.

You can change reservations onboard, but your options will be much more limited than if you had made reservations in advance.

Edited by clarea

You are not required to make show reservations. There is a standby line for each performance that they allow to enter the venue about 10 minutes before the start. The comedy venue is the smallest, and you might not be able to get into that one without a reservation.

I recommend reservations to get the best choice of seats. I'd make them as soon as web reservations open. Unfortunately, there is no set time that reservations open, so all you can do is keep checking the website.

You can change reservations onboard, but your options will be much more limited than if you had made reservations in advance.

Thanks Bob. It's so hard to know what we want to do on which nights and where we want to be (working around where we want to eat and at which times, etc.) I'll be travelling with my DH, DS, DD, Sister and Nephew.

Thanks Bob. It's so hard to know what we want to do on which nights and where we want to be (working around where we want to eat and at which times, etc.) I'll be travelling with my DH, DS, DD, Sister and Nephew.

What we found was that the various performances seemed to favor early or late dining each night. When I saw the schedule, it was obvious which show was the right one for us on a particular evening.

Here's a current schedule:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf

Edited by clarea