Jade boarding time in Civitaveccia

pieshops

NCL will generally be sending you about 6-8 docs/info on all the info you need. There is the earliest time you can board and then the required amount of time you must be on board for security purposes/ship regs. And then if you don't complete the on line checkin, there is yet another time you need to be at the port. NCL 1-800-327-7030, or you TA or write ncl.com.

We just got off the Jade with our first cruise beginning in Venice, ending in Civita and then we continued on for another 12 days ending again in Civita.

So boarding time for us in Rome was different for those who were boarding for just that portion of the cruise.

Thank you for the information, i see in the paperwork the official time. i know sometimes this varies from cruise to cruise so if anyone out there has embarked in this port please let me know what time you boarded, that would be awesome, thanks in advance.

We embarked on the Jade Nov.1 at Civitavecchia. Our shuttle left the hotel around noon, I think we got there about 1230 and it wasn't a bad lineup; they kept it moving right along. We boarded around 1pm, and headed to the dining room for a nice leisurely lunch.

We took a train from Rome that departed just before noon and boarded at 1 pm for the Nov. 12 Jade cruise. I think they officially started letting people on the ship around 11 am, but cabins won't be ready until around 2. The check-in line moved very quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boarding times in any port vary only if there have been some unforeseen circumstances like problems with arrival to the port, disembarkation, etc. In all ports and with all ships boarding normally starts around noonish (between 11am and noon, many times a bit closer to noon).

We also boarded the Jade on Nov 1 around 1130 and there was no lineup. Our cabin was ready, dropped our carry-on luggage and headed to the Grand pacific for a quiet lunch. My sister-in-law was also on this cruise and they started boarding procedures at 1100 and were in their cabin by 1130.