Voyager 7 day Med trip

What started as a lark has turned into serious consideration of a Voyager itinerary October 2006 for our annual girlfriend trip.

We have junior suite (1394) on hold. This is an aft facing quad (I was surprised to find it open!)

Does anyone have experience with this cabin or the ship in general. I have sailed on AOS - how does VOS compare?

AOS is newer then VOS, but they are in the same class so they will have the same things onboard, AOS will probably look newer than VOS. You will see some decoration and minor interior changes, but you'll still enjoy your trip.

What started as a lark has turned into serious consideration of a Voyager itinerary October 2006 for our annual girlfriend trip.

We have junior suite (1394) on hold. This is an aft facing quad (I was surprised to find it open!)

Does anyone have experience with this cabin or the ship in general. I have sailed on AOS - how does VOS compare?

First of all, I am JEALOUS! Second, we were in 1388 on Explorer (same class ship, not JR Suite) and it was awesome. AFT CABINS ROCK!

Seriously, great location, no traffic through the passageways, and a terrific view. I don't think you can go wrong.

I know the VOS went through drydock refurbishing during the past year. Does it look fresh and up-to-date?

I agree about aft cabins. We had an aft suite on the Sun Princess (you could have played football on that balcony) Has anyone been in a Voyager Class mini aft? Is the balcony significantly larger than most?

All I can think is I must have caught one that was released by someone else...YIPPEE!

We were one deck 7 aft a couple of years ago---and it was AWESOME! RCCL is always good about keeping their ships clean--and nice. We love the Voyager of the Seas :) Have a great time in Europe! Go for it!

Which date are you looking at? We're booked in an OS for 10/14 to celebrate our 30th anniv. We started looking at Caribbean, then Alaska, and finally decided on the Med. It'll be our first cruise, and...

We can't wait!

SilverG

We are booked on the same sailing! We have to pay our deposit tomorrow. Only 3 of us can now go(raises our individual fares $200) We decided the extra money will pay off when none of us have to share a bed.

altjoo and kenandlaura

Don't be jealous - just book and come along with us!!

SilverG We are booked on the same sailing!

WooHoo!

I just noticed that your profile says you're in Mesa. We spent about 2 years in Tempe, just down the road from you. I did some contract work with Honeywell, and DW worked with a Physical Therapy office there. We left there about 2 years ago.

Hi!

We moved to Mesa about 23 years ago from Illinois. My husband works for the Army ROTC program at ASU. I teach in Gilbert. It was a little cowtown when I arrived (too bad I wasn't smart enough to buy land since it was the Us fastest growing city a couple of years ago!)

The group I travel with each year are all Special Ed teachers from the school district. I'm the unofficial travel agent. We had been talking about making Europe our neext destination. I couldn't believe my luck when I caught that aft jr suite during our fall break next year!

My husband and I are doing the New England/Canada route this fall on the Golden Princess.

Keep in touch as you plan. Is there a roll call started as yet??

I am going to mention this as a "girls trip" to my friends. Before we have kids this would be a great trip to do!

We had to wait and do this as an after we have the kids move out cruise!

We're going to have to tough it out in our dinky little jr suite

Such a rough life you lead! Stuck on Deck 10 in such a cabin, having to sit on your aft balcony for seven whole days. With them forcing you to go to all those foreign cities, shop in those strange places, meet strangers, eat all that food. I'm surprised that you're letting them treat you that way!:D

Umm.... I didn't mean to move these posts there. I was asking about just changing where we were posting. I believe that the thread in the Roll call forum is something like "Voyager of the seas 10/14/06 - To the Med".

Archived