Inflatable Kiddie Pools

roseshayit

years ago we didn't actually bring a "pool" - it was an inflatable bathtub which can be found in stores like babies r us, buy buy baby etc. It fit between 2 loungers and didn't take up much space. Filled with a bucket (sand type) and filled with the water from the shower that people are suppose to use before entering the pool. Dumped in the same drain as the shower. No problem at all - also fit into the shower in the cabin (it was that small) for bathing the baby. Didn't take a lot to blow up and deflate. And no one on board seemed to be bothered by it at all.

years ago we didn't actually bring a "pool" - it was an inflatable bathtub which can be found in stores like babies r us, buy buy baby etc. It fit between 2 loungers and didn't take up much space. Filled with a bucket (sand type) and filled with the water from the shower that people are suppose to use before entering the pool. Dumped in the same drain as the shower. No problem at all - also fit into the shower in the cabin (it was that small) for bathing the baby. Didn't take a lot to blow up and deflate. And no one on board seemed to be bothered by it at all.

That's really helpful, thank you!

I did this for my (then 19 month old) son on my cruise in January. He obviously wasn't potty trained so he wasn't able to go in any of the other pools. He LOVED it! We just used a small inflatable baby bath (the duck one) and put it on the balcony. We used the ice bucket to put some water in it and deflated it when he was done. I wouldn't have felt comfortable bringing something like that in a public area, but it worked great on the balcony. Anything bigger would have been too cumbersome IMO.

Here is what he thought of it:

zksbix.jpg