OBC Confirmation ??

footballbabe3

I don't know that my edocs have always shown my OBC. Always bring a copy of the reservation confirmation which does show OBC. Once on the ship they were missing my OBC and I showed my confirmation and they added it immediately. I always check my bill soon after day 1 or 2 to make sure it's applied.

When I look up my reservation online my OBC is listed. I just printed my edocs

is the OBC suppose to be on your edocs?

Doesn't show on eDocs, but I recommend requesting your "amenities confirmation" which should show OBC & any other perks associated with your reservation. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I don't know that my edocs have always shown my OBC. Always bring a copy of the reservation confirmation which does show OBC. Once on the ship they were missing my OBC and I showed my confirmation and they added it immediately. I always check my bill soon after day 1 or 2 to make sure it's applied.

I had that on my Nov sailing on Getaway. It wasn't on their computer system as the amount I was told. They had a whole different OBC thing. They contacted their main office to confirm what was what. Later that evening, my original OBC was posted to my account.