Carnival Cyber Monday?

We could save $240 per interior cabin by giving up our Lido interiors and going guarantee. This is on Glory for New Years.

Thoughts? Advice?

My husband says yes, I'm torn about giving up my cabin.

I just had my first guarantee experience and I couldn't be happier..got assigned cabin and it was ok then got an upsell offer for suite and used the obc to pay so am in a suite and still a little in the kitty

I upgraded from an interior to a balcony guarantee for $12! Super excited! This is for the kids cabin. Not sure if I am going to tell them or not. Wonder if we will end up with a cove balcony or a standard one?? Time will tell. Only 34 more days to go!

This sale enabled me to keep my vacation plans! We had been stalking the fares for a Feb 09 11-dayer to the Caribbean on the Triumph with an aft balcony for around $1250 +$110 OBC with a total cost of $3,328. The guarantee regular balcony room price was $620 (!!!).

Also, Verizon has a rewards program that allows you to use points accumulated from bill paying/etc to buy Carnival gift cards. If you spend $500, you get $50 off. You can also buy the cards in smaller increments of $50 or $100 and save 10% off. That saved us another $200 and will save us more down the road when we buy another round of gift cards for excursions and S&S funds.

So, all said and done, we ended up paying $1800 for the trip. Sure, we don't know what room we are getting, but that is one heckuva deal for a vacation we wouldn't be able to take otherwise!