Oasis Boardwalk balcony

debs0712

Is cabin #11301 a good choice?? Would anyone suggest a different deck?
I have stayed in 11301. It fit my desires since there USED to be a large aft "secret balcony" at the end of hall (turned in a new GS at the recent drydock),and it USED to be just around the corner from the Concierge Lounge which I could access as a Diamond Plus (again with the recent drydock the CL has been moved). A potential disadvantage is that 11301 is a connecting cabin, and connecting doors are less soundproof that walls. It is relatively far forward as Boardwalk cabins go, meaning less walking, but also not as good a view of the AquaTheater and the sea. Deck 11 is three floors from Central Park and three floors from the sports decks, and I consider that to be walkable (a plus as sometimes the elevator wait can take awhile); I personally would NOT take Deck 14, as it is right under the sports deck and may get considerable noise from there. I'd say 11301 is not a bad choice even without the two attributes I was looking for.

Thom

I have stayed on deck 14 on Oasis and it was very quiet at night! I think it was because our room was right under the mini golf and the deck above our room was not busy at all at night. I heard some noise from the theater but all and all I would stay there again! I slept like a baby every night and I slept in the Pullman (one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in)

I had an "obstructed" view from our balcony.....

• 2 months later...