Elite plus averages

tomcruiser1234

Honestly, considering the current prices we don't have any intention to be in that race to get to Z level. As a matter of fact, we'll get to Elite + level only after our next cruise. But we'll seriously consider other cruise lines for our vacation and will only look at Celebrity if the price is really right. But as of today, Celebrity prices are unreal.

After 20+ X cruises (enjoying E+ perks, but not so much the same-old itineraries) will be trying MSC Yacht Club from Miami this Feb.

Would be great to have a 'backup' preferred cruise line within reasonable;) price range. Happy Cruising

Elite plus at this time. Zenith level is so far away and additional perks so irrelevant to us, that we do not plan to sail more in order to achieve that status. We sail several times a year on longer itineraries, but due to increasing prices at Celebrity, we are now sailing with other cruise lines. No cruise booked with Celebrity for 2015.

I do a lot if shopping before I book a cruise. I often book a special promo with the cruise line and continue shopping to see if I can find a TA that will give us additional perks if I transfer my booking to them. You can save a lot of money on your cruises if you take the time to research the best deals/perks. If Celebrity doesn't have a good price I book with another cruise line, I don't care about the points.

Marion