$49 Drink package....

FTPCruiser

You must be kidding. It depends on the cruise line, but figure a decent (not "2 buck chuck") glass of wine will cost you about $10. One glass at lunch and two at dinner is $30. Add an afternoon cocktail and nightcap

with other than "well" swill and you're at $50. Our preferred line has an unlimited alcohol package for $60/day. But it has many better brands and includes the 18% tip. Basically, it amount to four drinks per day- hardly a lot on vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You may be right for a day or two or three but remember everybody in your cabin have to buy this deal.. They do not give you the choice to say I want $49/day deal but my wife doesn't drink and she doesn't want it...

Oh no! She has to buy it too.

So? at $100/day for 10 day cruise $1000 for alcohol of limited choice (not those over $10 glass beverages and other stuff included).

So it is NOT an all inclusive deal to begin with.

And even though I've been all around the world, I never remember spending $1000 just on certain mid-level quality alcoholic beverages!

You must be kidding. It depends on the cruise line, but figure a decent (not "2 buck chuck") glass of wine will cost you about $10. One glass at lunch and two at dinner is $30. Add an afternoon cocktail and nightcap

with other than "well" swill and you're at $50. Our preferred line has an unlimited alcohol package for $60/day. But it has many better brands and includes the 18% tip. Basically, it amount to four drinks per day- hardly a lot on vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is my thinking. My hubby was asking if I really thought I would drink that much. I told him in the morning I would more than likely have an Irish coffee, a couple of drinks at least in the afternoon by the pool, 2 glasses of wine at dinner and at least a couple of drinks after dinner. Right there I would drink the minimum needed.