Vancouver Pan Pacific Hotel no rooms available

cruzemaven

You have to sign up (it's free) then you have to log on to your account page and click hotel deals. I reserved the Hyatt for our upcoming stay for $145/night. Had a reservation that I cancelled for $250/night. Amazing! Great tip on this site. Thought it was only for cruises!

I been looking at this site. The prices are amazing, but I'm wondering if these are non-refundable hotel reservations. The "Rates & Policies" for most hotels reads as follows:

"Room Cancellation Policy

Hotel cancellations or changes made 3 day/s prior to check in time (Noon local hotel time), will be subject to 1 night/s fee

Hotel cancellations or changes made 1 day/s prior to check in time (Noon local hotel time), will be subject to a full fare fee

No-show is subjected to a full fare fee"

It is ambiguous if the first policy means (red text mine):

Hotel cancellations or changes made 3 or more day/s prior to check in time (Noon local hotel time), will be subject to 1 night/s fee

or this

Hotel cancellations or changes made 3 or less day/s prior to check in time (Noon local hotel time), will be subject to 1 night/s fee

The terms and conditions contract is 15 pages long. I'd be really interested to know if one can cancel one of these hotel reservations without penalty.

• 2 months later...