RCCL - will they let me bring my flowers back on the ship??

macgirl

I've read mixed messages on this. If I get off the ship and get married in Key West - will I be allowed to bring my bouquet back on the ship with me? I hate the thought of throwing it away after using it for just an hour!!

Has anyone brought their bouquet back on board if they got married off the ship, and not through Royal Romance?????

Thanks for the help.

If your cruise goes out of the country at any point, you will not be able to bring your flowers thru customs. You can not legaly bring any kind of produce, plants animals soil etc.. thru customs. My best friend got married in Key West and then we went to Cozemel. She put her flowers in her dress and took it thru customs that way. She got the flowers off the ship with no problem. My husband and I just ordered a bottle of champange and sat on the balcony and had a "moment" where we threw the bouquet and his boutenier off the ship. Good Luck

You may be able to bring them back on the ship in Key West. I was married on board, so I didn't have to worry about getting them on the ship. So I can't say for sure if they'll let you bring them back on board. But I do know that they won't let you take them off the ship when you return to FLL.

Archived