Any questions about Conquest?

BeachinBeauty

Thanks for posting this thread, and I hope you had a great time on your trip, even if St. Thomas was a bit of a bust.

Question - I saw that you had FTTF. How was the experience for embarkation? What time did you arrive? We're sailing in a week and a half, (eek!!!) and it would be nice to know if there's some optimal time we should get to the ship.

Also going along with that, and if you remember, what time did bags arrive in your room?

You're welcome!

We arrived to port at 10:45 AM and I wish I would've paid better attention to when we actually got on. I just looked back at some pictures I posted to Facebook that day, and I know I was for sure in our room by 12 PM (really, before then). It took us 30 minutes to park our car because the debark process had not ended from the previous cruise and the parking deck was full.

I want to say we walked into the terminal at 11:20 AM. We walked right up to the first check in place and went right through metal detectors. We were in line for Sail and Sign cards by 11:30. We were probably walking on at 11:50. That's only because I lost my S&S card right before walking on and I had to stop and find it.

We checked out our rooms, went to lunch and had bags when we got back from lunch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

You're welcome!

We arrived to port at 10:45 AM and I wish I would've paid better attention to when we actually got on. I just looked back at some pictures I posted to Facebook that day, and I know I was for sure in our room by 12 PM (really, before then). It took us 30 minutes to park our car because the debark process had not ended from the previous cruise and the parking deck was full.

I want to say we walked into the terminal at 11:20 AM. We walked right up to the first check in place and went right through metal detectors. We were in line for Sail and Sign cards by 11:30. We were probably walking on at 11:50. That's only because I lost my S&S card right before walking on and I had to stop and find it.

We checked out our rooms, went to lunch and had bags when we got back from lunch.

Excellent! Thanks for the information. Losing your S&S card right before boarding? Sounds like something I would do. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me anything regarding kid stuff on this ship? I think I read that it doesn't have a waterworks but did you happen to see a splash area anywhere that young children (potty trained toddlers) could run around and get wet? Also, what about put put/mini golf?

Thanks!

Can you tell me anything regarding kid stuff on this ship? I think I read that it doesn't have a waterworks but did you happen to see a splash area anywhere that young children (potty trained toddlers) could run around and get wet? Also, what about put put/mini golf?

Thanks!

There was no waterworks and I'm pretty sure no similar splash area either. There was one waterside-- too big for a toddler. When we had sail away, we went to the front of the ship on deck 11 and there was a small area set up outside of Camp Carnival with Little Tykes style play equipment. Definitely not a whole lot for a toddler from what I saw. I don't know what the camp offers indoors, though, as I didn't travel with kids. It could be loads of fun in there! There is mini golf but we didn't use it.