Price Protection

crusing4fun

Just submitted the form, how long does it usually take to hear back? I called carnival and the rep said we were eligible for price change but they can no longer do it over the phone for us since October and you now need to submit form online. Anyway, I have but I'm wondering how long it really takes to hear back, the site says two days. Its for the Unwrap your Deal sale so I hope I hear back before sale is over on the 8th. Thanks for your help:)

Just submitted the form, how long does it usually take to hear back? I called carnival and the rep said we were eligible for price change but they can no longer do it over the phone for us since October and you now need to submit form online. Anyway, I have but I'm wondering how long it really takes to hear back, the site says two days. Its for the Unwrap your Deal sale so I hope I hear back before sale is over on the 8th. Thanks for your help:)

If I don't hear back within a couple of hours, I call. Also, you should take a screen snapshot of the price in case there is a mixup. I always do a mock booking and then take a snapshot of the final price view to include the potential cabin.

Just as an FYI, if you take a screen shot, do it just for yourself as a reminder. Do not expect that the cruise line will automatically honor it in case of a snafu, as a screen shot is easily manipulated. Sure, some do not posses the programs to do it in, but many do.

Sometimes they might accept it, and other times not. If I ran the cruise line I would not accept screen shots as proof of anything.