Epic Courtyard cribs and high chairs???

cmdchiefthom

My DW and I are bringing our DS, DIL and 8 month old grandson on an upcoming 7 day cruise aboard the Epic, and I have some questions.

My wife and I are cruising the week prior aboard the Getaway, and visiting friends Florida, so we'll be driving and can bring a "Pac & Play" crib and chair, no big deal. But, I'd rather use what's available aboard ship. So, does anyone here have experience bringing a wee-one along in the Courtyard and using their cribs? What kind, description, sheets, blanket etc. I'd like to have my DIL feel like the baby will have something as comfortable as she will have in the Suite. I was planning on calling the pre-cruise Concierge and set things up, but would like some idea what's available.

Thanks in advance,;)

We cruised with my parents, sister, brother-in-law and 8-month old nephew on the Epic in 2013. We were all in balconies. I can't help with what's in the Courtyard, but my mom arranged with our PCC to have a pack & play in the room on arrival. My sister said it was smaller than her pack & play at home, but my nephew slept just fine in it and had room to move around. There was a sheet, but I don't remember blankets. It was placed alongside their bed, and while it took up a bit of room it worked well. Since your DIL is in a suite, I imagine there will be more space.

Also, the dining room staff always had a high chair for him. Not sure if that's the kind of chair you're referring to, but there was always a chair for him.

The staff on the Epic - room stewards and dining room staff - really interacted with him well. You'll have a great family cruise!

We were in the family Haven cabin last Jan with our 6 month old and used their pack n play. It is a bit smaller than home but I brought our fitted sheet and mattress cover from home and they fit. The used a bed sheet which is not safe for a younger infant, so I would definitely bring yours from home. The blanket was also not appropriate for a young infant and we used our 'sleep sack' from home. They always had a high chair available.