Port Canaveral Park n Cruise Hotel

misslucy01

We always stay at the Country Inn and Suites. Duane and his wife are the best with the shuttle and we love the hotel. We have never had a problem there. Great value!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with this recommendation. We have stayed at CIS four times. You can call the hotel after midnight on the day before your cruise to arrange your shuttle time.

Travelynx Transport can shuttle you from MCO (Orlando) to hotels in Pt. Canaveral or to the port day OF. $50 for 2 people EACH way. 1-800-226-5969 OR www.travelynxusa.com

Radisson at the Port (321)868-6573 (exit 205A off I-95). Shuttle available for pick up at MCO for a fee. Closest hotel to the port. Shuttle svc to/from cruise port included in rate and parking for duration of cruise.

**Comfort Inn & Suites- Cocoa Beach (321) 783-2221

Cocoa Bch Suites (321) 783-6868 OR www.cocoabeachsuites.com . Parking arrangement through Sheraton, shuttle svc to/from port included. (can get day pass to Radisson to enjoy the pool)

Country Inn & Suites (321)784-8500. Right next to Radissson. Parking for duration and shuttle to/from port included.

La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral

1275 North Atlantic Ave,

Cocoa Beach, FL 32931

Phone: 1-321-783-2252

Parking for duration and shuttle to/from port included

Fairfield Inn & Suites- Titusville (20 miles from Pt. Canaveral--Exit 215 off I-95) (321)385-1818

For those who stay in a hotel but prefer to park at the port in Pt. Canaveral, Fairfield Inn at Titusville (Exit 215 off I-95) now offers vouchers for parking directly at the port. The voucher for parking is for $9/day (instead of the $20/day) . This may be exciting news for some....yes?? And this hotel is just 23 miles from the port (port is off of exit 205A)

**Quality Inn Kennedy Space Ctr-Titusville (321)269-7110 (across from Fairfield, exit 215)

You can choose to stay in Titusville and then park at Radisson parking lot as they have parking package w/out requiring a night's stay. www.parkportcanaveral.com

**Quality Inn Orlando Airport (MCO) (407) 856-4663. Shuttle svc available to Pt. Canaveral for $40/pp RT.

Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach - 8959 Astronaut Blvd. Cape Canaveral Florida 32920 USA .

1-800-331-3131. Park and Cruise: Save $15/day parking, includes buffet breakfast daily, wired high-speed Internet, wireless Internet, 2 Roundtrip Shuttle to Port passes, self parking.

Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral - 3435 N. Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 - Cocoa Beach, Florida is 45 minutes east of Orlando International Airport on Florida’s East Coast. Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach is minutes away from Port Canaveral Cruises and within an hour’s drive from all of Orlando’s amazing attractions.

For our Dream cruise in September 2013 we stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Cocoa Beach. It was just a few minutes down the road. The place had a decent breakfast included (not to mention drink coupons for their lounge) and the rate we had included parking for the duration of the cruise. The shuttle was convenient. In fact, we got to the terminal just a little after 9:00. Their rates were lower than the hotels closer to the port. We'd stay there again.

I stayed at the Comfort Inn 3 weeks ago, and it was the best deal I could find. I would stay there again. Breakfast was included. If you have more than 2 people, they charge extra for the shuttle. We were told to be in the lobby 15 minutes before our shuttle departure (at 10am). They use Beach Line transportation to the port and back. I spent less for this hotel, than I would have paid to park at the port.....jonathan

Good to hear BigJon. I have made arrangements to stay there for our upcoming cruise. We will also have an extra car to park for the week and they said it would be $7 a day which is cheaper than any of the other places I have found.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Another option is the Hampton Inn's (Titusville @ I95 & Cocoa Beach) offer a voucher for 40% off Port Parking. You select this rate at booking, it's usually about $10 more than lowest cost per room option and brings the onsite parking down to $9 per day.