I need advice...

hipquest

on which cruise line to choose. I want to plan a surprise for DH for mid-March of 2007. We have cruised Carnival and really enjoy it but, I am looking for a suite with more service and ammenities.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Which port are you looking to cruise out of? There's so many choices it's hard to narrow it down.:) Royal Caribbean and Princess are a little more upscale but they don't cost you an arm and a leg like HAL or Celebrity. Those two cruise lines would be a good place to start. Princess has a huge outdoor movie screen that can be seen from port, so if your husband is a movie buff that would appeal to him. RCI offers ice skating rinks and rock climbing walls, so if your husband likes those types of things this line would appeal to him more. All of these are free perks that cruisers tend to like. If you give me some more info. on which ports you're thinking about cruising out of I can give you pointers on specific ships.;)

Thanks for the replies. I am thinking Carribean , but more unusual Southern ports. We like to have fun and meet new people. We both enjoy ports and sea days. I am pretty open to any line but want my DH to be spoiled rotten!:)

Just keep in mind that mid-March is right smack in the middle of the "dreaded" Spring Break cruising season! If you do a Southern itinerary, you will have to leave from San Juan, PR. I would recommend HAL or Celebrity. Or...if you really want to go upscale, try Seabourn, Radisson, Windstar, SilverSea, Crystal, Star Clippers, etc.

Thanks for the responses, I will request info from my TA. If anyone else

has any other suggestions I would love to see them. If those of you who have already posted can give me further insight it is most welcome.

Thanks!:)

Archived