Our Daughters 18th Birthday Photos on the Paradise are Up!

eddeb

You can check out our Daughter Amy's 18th Birthday Photos

On Flickr. Had a fantastic time. Thanks to all the wonderful

crew who made it more than special!

Just click on the link for the Montage of photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128314027@N08/

May your Seas be Flat,

And Your Tummies be fat...

The Moore Family

Ed, Deb, Sean and Amy

Tampa Bay :)

So glad you like the images, Senor Frogs was really fun too.

This was actually our 4th cruise on the Paradise, and we have become good friends

with the Chef, Ships staff, and Many waiters, bartenders, etc. from our earlier cruises

on the ship. :)

It really felt like being welcomed back by our friends!

Check out Chankanaab State Park in Cozumel, great way to spend the day,

do a google search, (they have lots of pics), you can snorkel, lots of fish and

Christ statue underwater, visit real Mayan Statues and artifacts from along time ago,

watch the Dolphins, swim in their pools, lots of shops, and photo ops, great restaurants

on the Beach, good prices and good food & Mexican Music! Taxi's all have a set price.

Hope you have fun!

The Moore Family

Ed, Deb, Sean & Amy

Tampa Bay

Sucks to know that some parents are nice enough to give their kid a cruise for their milestone birthday...

I was lucky to get a home made cake and a gift, that is about all..nothing special. Well, went out with friends that night and one thing after another fell apart.....*LOL* a cruise would have been nice.....my niece got a cruise for her 16th....my 16th was uhm, ya, a home made cake and not much else...and yes, my family wasn't poor considering they could afford a Class A RV (motorhome)..

I hope your daughter remembers and rewards you with something special when you have a milestone birthday or anniversary, or to say thanks for paying for post-secondary school *BG*

The lady serving Amy the cake and in several other Photos is Alexa,

whose title is Hostess on the Paradise.

Glad you like the images, We had a wonderful time and thank the great staff &

crew for making this so special for Amy and our family.

They went way over the top and I was crying like a baby

when they brought out that cake and began singing to her.

Take care.

The Moore Family

Scootsmom, it is Alena, not Alexa, she is the Head Hostess in the Dining room. :)

We have many of their emails and will send them the Flickr post the next few days.

Anyone have any questions about the Paradise we'd be happy to give our input.

The Moore Family

Edited by eddeb

Scootsmom, it is Alena, not Alexa, she is the Head Hostess in the Dining room. :)

We have many of their emails and will send them the Flickr post the next few days.

Anyone have any questions about the Paradise we'd be happy to give our input.

The Moore Family

We did a B2B on the Miracle to Alaska last September and I believe she was the Hostess there. If not, she has a twin!!:)

Thank you for responding.

We did a B2B on the Miracle to Alaska last September and I believe she was the Hostess there. If not, she has a twin!!:)

Thank you for responding.

Just checked with DH and he has a picture of Alena and myself on the Miracle last September. Small world..:)

sucks to know that some parents are nice enough to give their kid a cruise for their milestone birthday...

I was lucky to get a home made cake and a gift, that is about all..nothing special. Well, went out with friends that night and one thing after another fell apart.....*lol* a cruise would have been nice.....my niece got a cruise for her 16th....my 16th was uhm, ya, a home made cake and not much else...and yes, my family wasn't poor considering they could afford a class a rv (motorhome)..

I hope your daughter remembers and rewards you with something special when you have a milestone birthday or anniversary, or to say thanks for paying for post-secondary school *bg*

wow!

Hope you like our Jib Jab Video! Our tribute to all the great posters and views we have had for Amy's Birthday, Thanks so much. the video is about a minute long,

check it out!

http://www.jibjab.com/view/B3fAEqyMTq-qT2ePbq0ZWQ?utm_campaign=Sharer+PopUp&utm_content=feliz_navidad_cast_4&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook

The Moore Family

Tampa Bay

Edited by eddeb
Need more info.