Dynamic Dining on formal nights

laurenpie

Hello,

I am sorry if this had been asked before, we are still trying to get our head around the concept of Dynamic Dining (love it, btw.)

I have seen the menus online, and the food all looks very yummy, but we were wondering about formal nights.. Is there still formal nights & still lobster served in the dining room on these formal nights?

The Grande is formal every night and the sample menu shows Lobster Tail Thermidor every night.

We only went once to the Grande. I was not very impressed. It was hot in the restaurant and the service was not very good. Perhaps it was because it was crowded and the staff was being overworked. I don't know. I had the lobster and when it arrived it looked like it was smaller than the legal size... :eek: It was good though. If I was not sweating so much I would have ordered a second (or third) lobster. But we got out of there to cool off and topped off our appetite at the WindJammer....

The Grande is formal every night and the sample menu shows Lobster Tail Thermidor every night.

The Lobster Thermidor is not you tradition dish. One tail cut in half with some kind of sauce. I suggest getting the beef dish and have the lobster on the side.:)