Best place for massage

Drazil65

Hi...need opinions or suggestions for best place to get massage on beach. We are doing the western Caribbean on the NYE Liberty and would love to get a massage on a beach in one of the ports. Anyone have a suggestion or experience?

Thanks!!! (13 more days :D)

Edited by Drazil65

Hi...need opinions or suggestions for best place to get massage on beach. We are doing the western Caribbean on the NYE Liberty and would love to get a massage on a beach in one of the ports. Anyone have a suggestion or experience?

Thanks!!! (13 more days :D)

Drazil65, We just got off of the Liberty yesterday and there were plenty of people offing massages in the small town outside of the port area in Costa Maya. They were asking $20.00 per HOUR!:eek: Great price and just as good as the Spa but 1/6th the price:cool: Pink

Costa Maya has many places along the malecon in Mahajaual (sp?).

The ones I saw weren't very private. (How could I see it if it was private ....). For some, it could be a problem.

Cruising4, The massage tables were out in the open but several years ago there were some balconies (sp) I believe near Pes Quatro (sp) with thatched roofs that were simi-private. The people having massages on the beach had their bathing suits on:D Pink

Cruising4, The massage tables were out in the open but several years ago there were some balconies (sp) I believe near Pes Quatro (sp) with thatched roofs that were simi-private. The people having massages on the beach had their bathing suits on:D Pink

Everyone I saw had their bathing suits on. I just can't imagine my excessive pasty white flesh getting massaged in public would be relaxing, though bars were abundant! Twenty years ago I wouldn't have given it a second thought .... ok, well thirty years ago.

Seriously, no one getting a massage was exposed more then a bathing suit shows. I think it would be a great massage if you weren't worried about people walking 60 feet away.

Another vote for Mahahual in Costa Maya. My wife did the $20/hr massage and she said that it was one of the best, most relaxing massages she's ever had. Yes, the tables are visible from anyone walking along the beach, but my wife didn't mind at all. Her eyes we're focused on the blue ocean the entire time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app