wrong final statement

sheba2008

Fingers X-ed for you. While HAL might not always respond with any speed other than tortoise, they're usually spot on remedying their errors (in my experience).

Quote for TRUTH! Folks wanting/wearing those on board just KILL me! Would they wear as pair of underbritches they found on the floor of their bathroom? IDK, maybe as too many just love those house coats!

Okay, I will bite. What is the difference between wearing the housecoat and sleeping in the sheets provided? ;)

or using the towels & washcloth as JTL's post asks..

:confused::confused:

I'm wondering too, but also don't wear the robes only because they are so darn heavy & large,, I normally ask the stewards to remove them, so I can get more clothes in the closet..LOL

Just because we had this problem a long time ago with a Hilton hotel, we followed their recommendation.

Upon check in to any hotel or on the day we board a cruise ship, step number 2 (step 1 is to throw down a bit of the welcome champagne) is to call the front desk or purser's office and ask them to empty the mini-bar and give us a receipt.

We always check our charges on a daily basis for other bogus charges like shorex, bars, etc. and for minibar use. I'm sure we are tagged as PITA's for being anal about our charges but in the end we get resolution of problems before disembarkation.

We still get occasional "follow-up" bills (for mini-bar charges primarily), but those receipts have always quickly resolved the erroneous billings.