Celebrity solstice

bsg_19

Any tech savy travelers with knowledge of the Solstice's cabin TV's ....are there any input abilities to download slideshow from cameras? IE HDMI or USB ports?

Thanks 3 weeks to go until our NZ to AUS trip WhooHoo!

Any tech savy travelers with knowledge of the Solstice's cabin TV's ....are there any input abilities to download slideshow from cameras? IE HDMI or USB ports?

There is USB and HDMI.

Iv'e read that if you place tv on channel 3 you can use the slideshow capabilities of your device.

I used USB to charge my iPhone, and when plugged in, tv put a screen up asking if I wanted to connect to the Apple device connected, I never did, but it did ask.

...I used USB to charge my iPhone, and when plugged in, tv put a screen up asking if I wanted to connect to the Apple device connected, I never did, but it did ask.

Really? Never thought of charging off the TV. Great idea. Thanks.

Come to think of it, my Samsung TV has 3 USB ports. One of them supplies power, but I don't know about the other two.

Edited by emileg

Currently arriving in Hobart on Solstice. We can't use the hdmi cable into the tv. Other friends onboard have the same problem. Our friends have tried a few devices without any luck and several different types of cables. They have two young kids that they had movies for.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app on iPhone

Currently arriving in Hobart on Solstice. We can't use the hdmi cable into the tv. Other friends onboard have the same problem. Our friends have tried a few devices without any luck and several different types of cables. They have two young kids that they had movies for.

Call Guest services, and they will send someone from Engineering to make it happen.

Whow you are the first "live" post I've seen from someone currently on this trip!

How has it been so far? Weather treated you good? How was the Tasman sea crossing? Any advice you can share about the ports would be greatly appreciated. Our Jan 4th Roll Call forum is very anxious to learn from other voyagers especially about the wine selections classic vs premium!