Spa Treatments on the Epic

beth51279

Anyone in particular ?

Massages really depend on your 'problem areas' and also personal wishes.

As such, head to the Spa and talk to the ladies over there, they will give you really good guidance on what would fit you best.

Just a heads up. Spa services are rather expensive... $100+ for a one hour massage, but probably an automatic 15-20-% on top of that. They will work hard to attempt to sell you stuff after the massage.

But - the massage is usually good.

Just a heads up. Spa services are rather expensive... $100+ for a one hour massage, but probably an automatic 15-20-% on top of that. They will work hard to attempt to sell you stuff after the massage.

But - the massage is usually good.

Yeah I'm sure but its well deserved after the holiday season!

Yeah I'm sure but its well deserved after the holiday season!

I'm with you!

Expensive is a relative term; I use various Las Vegas spas and they seemed comparable to Epic's. The view of the ocean in the treatment room was worth a few extra bucks!

I signed up for a 3 package deal which gave a 30/20/10 discount for each one. It was impressive in regard to they assigned the highest discount with the most expensive service, regardless of what order you had them in.

They had a list to chose from and one had to be some type of facial. The facial was very good. My favorite was the hot stone massage and therapist tailored it to my wishes. The other one I had was a Herbal Poultice (going from memory here but close to the name). It was different and hard to describe. Kinda like bean bags on a stick that they pounded you with. My description does not do it justice because it was really relaxing and wonderful.

So, in answer to your question; hot stone massage. If Joclyn is still with them, I highly recommend. She was one of the best I have ever had.

I didn't have anyone try to push products on me. They did give me notes about the products they used on me but never tried to sell me a thing.

Happy sailing!