62 Day Asia Pacific Change in Itinerary

bruceh4

I just recieved a call from my TA and she had just recieved a fax from HAL. It was to notify of a change in the itinerary. They have eliminated the stop on 10/16 at Korsakov Russia and replaced it with a stop on 10/17 in Aomori Japan. This will make 10/16 a sea day. No reason given for the change.

I went to hollandamerica.com and you are correct, the ports have been changed. Now we will try to get a tour.

5 more weeks of waiting.

I called HAL shore excursion yesterday and they said they are still talking to the tour operators in Aomori and when they finish making arrangements they will post them on the website. She had no estimate as to when that would be.:eek:

I talked to Zierer Visa service Friday asking about my passports as they were supposed to be back by 9/1. They said they are having problems getting the Indonesian visas and it wont be done till 9/20:eek: They further stated that the problem is not just me but everybody on the cruise. Has anybody else experienced this or do you have your visas already? I have sent an email to HAL to give them a headsup about what is going on. I will post thier reply when it is recieved.

Archived