Looking for info on new deck 17 royal suites on Oasis

chfenton

I have the opportunity to book one of these. Looking at the deck plans as far as I can tell ship will now have one Royal loft suite and two royal suites (single deck) all on deck 17. Was trying to find further info or links to other threads--if anyone has anything on these I would appreciate it. Primarily trying to confirm size and amenities stay the same as when Royal suite was on the lower deck (was it deck 12 I think). Thanks

We stayed next to the large single-deck one (cabin 1758). See below for two photos (I didn't walk in). While it looks two-story, it's only one. It was still being completed departure of 12/6 - literally putting doors on the bathroom, etc.

The private hot tub was inoperable for safety reasons - the edge of the hot tub was up against the railing, meaning someone could have slipped off and fell into the ocean. They were putting glass up - which should be complete now.

One note - speaking with the folks staying in it, they actually prefered the standard Crown Loft Suite (which we were in). We've now stayed in 1702 and 1754 and love it.

IMG_6746_S.jpg