All I want is an email back...is that too much

Iwant2go2

to ask? I orginally emailed Nativeway on the 17th with questions regarding the RRR tour. I heard back from them on the 19th. Not too bad is what I was thinking. Then I replied back on the 19th as well waited two days, forwarded the email again on the 21st and have yet to hear anything back. Getting anxious here as cruise leaves in 10 days. Has anyone been contacted by them lately??

to ask? I orginally emailed Nativeway on the 17th with questions regarding the RRR tour. I heard back from them on the 19th. Not too bad is what I was thinking. Then I replied back on the 19th as well waited two days, forwarded the email again on the 21st and have yet to hear anything back. Getting anxious here as cruise leaves in 10 days. Has anyone been contacted by them lately??

Give them a call. i called them and spoke with Karen; she booked and comfirmed my tour. I used my MCI prepaid phone card.

Islander1763

I had the same problem with the same dates - Emailed them the 17th and 19th and got replies back. Emailed them to confirm I'd like to book the RRR tour on the 19th and never heard back. I fwd them the convo and asked if they could confirm that I had a reservation and Sharon e-mailed me back right away to confirm. Just keep on them, I'm sure they're busy!

I got a reply the next day. They were not able to book my tour and they suggested I use Captian Marvins tour. Drop them another email like it has been suggested or try another tour operator. Captain Marvin was able to help us so we booked through them. I was looking forward to the Nativeway tour though that did the snorkeling and the land tour...Oh well.

Archived