What is your luck with having a Milestone Block shipped to your house? (Ship was out)

Just off the Serenade today, Great cruise except they were out of the Crystal Blocks. All they could tell me was it would be shipped to my house in 4-8 weeks.

Anyone else have this happen? Did it eventually show up? Who actually sent it?

I had one sent to my house after calling C&A and asking for it (should have gotten it on a ship, but didn't). Block arrived within 2 weeks.

Just off the Serenade today, Great cruise except they were out of the Crystal Blocks. All they could tell me was it would be shipped to my house in 4-8 weeks.

Anyone else have this happen? Did it eventually show up? Who actually sent it?

Same thing happened to us on Radiance a few years ago. Waited about a month after the cruise, didn't hear anything. Called C&A and they had no record of us needing a block shipped. After the call, we got one via Fedex in about 2 weeks.

In April of this year I was due my first crystal block on the Independence,.

The C&A person said they did not have the crystal blocks onboard, but would ship in about 4 weeks to my home - which they did.

When I opened the box the invoice said Independence of the Seas, however when you read the crystal block it says "Serenade of the Seas".

Guess they're trying to push overstocked inventory - LOL

The second one I received on the Freedom in October and I just brought home my third crystal block from the Liberty Dec. 15th sailing.

Both of those were inscribed correctly with the ship's name.

We reached the 210 point mark on the Explorer last month(15th), in fact we were given a certificate at the top tier event, told the block would be mailed/Fedex...still waiting..

Jim

That is the scenario that happened on the Serenade. We got the certificate at the Top Tier Event, but said it will be shipped in 4-8 weeks.

Good Luck!