Question about the Cloud 9 on the dream class

mykeb14

I am looking at booking my second cruise for august. Our first one was a 4 day on the Inspiration. We stayed in an OV room. For our next one we will be sailing on the magic and I would like to know some opinions on what anyone thought/heard of the cloud 9 balcony on the spa deck?

As long as the price of the cabin doesn't break your budget then DON'T HESITATE and book it!!!!

In addition to being in an ideal location on the ship, the value associated with the use of the Cloud 9 Spa's T pool and aroma steam rooms will greatly exceed the few extra dollars spent to upgrade beyond a standard balcony cabin. We have done it twice and can't imagine not having one of these cabins again in the future on a Dream Class ship.

We love the spa deck! Our "kids" enjoy it so much that they picked an interior spa cabin over the cove balcony, they wanted the spa amenities, but when the price dropped I moved them to balcony cabins and said Merry Christmas! The steam rooms are amazing and daughter loves the heated tile loungers. The Thelasol Pool is large enough to accommodate our group plus some. We also enjoy the citrus infused water and hot tea that is available in the sitting/waiting area.

It's also very peaceful and quiet on the spa deck. This cruise is all about relaxing and enjoying the spa :)

We have Spa balconies booked for a B2B in June on the breeze and can't wait but we actually booked a Spa Balcony on deck 11 because the balconies on deck 11 are covered or at partially covered. I know we'll be happy on Deck 11 but is there any advantages to being on deck 12?

Jeff

On deck 11, if you go all the way forward there is a door that will let you on a nice observation deck...We always book an interior Spa room on dream class ships, with the Dream being our favorite due to the layout of the spa amenities, the Breeze is a little different...

We have had a Dream Spa Balcony and have another booked in Feb 2015. Best time go use the Spa area is on port days 10:00 to 1PM. On sea days you see a lot of people using the Spa area. One day pass guest. :D

I am looking at booking my second cruise for august. Our first one was a 4 day on the Inspiration. We stayed in an OV room. For our next one we will be sailing on the magic and I would like to know some opinions on what anyone thought/heard of the cloud 9 balcony on the spa deck?

I have Spa Cabin 11230 in 14 days on the Dream! I will let you know :) I had one booked on Deck 12 but read multiple reviews that there is NO cover for the balcony's on that deck and anything that gets thrown over the side from Serenity will end up on your balcony, so we moved to Spa Deck 11.

We have Spa balconies booked for a B2B in June on the breeze and can't wait but we actually booked a Spa Balcony on deck 11 because the balconies on deck 11 are covered or at partially covered. I know we'll be happy on Deck 11 but is there any advantages to being on deck 12?

Jeff

Deck 12 rooms get nothing extra, compared to the deck 11 Spa rooms. (Keep in mind that the block of deck 11 rooms that are closer to midship are not Cloud 9 Spa rooms and don't get anything extra.) I think that deck 11 rooms are better than deck 12. Not as much public space directly above deck 11 rooms, & if you get a balcony, deck 11 is covered & deck 12 is not.

I have Spa Cabin 11230 in 14 days on the Dream! I will let you know :) I had one booked on Deck 12 but read multiple reviews that there is NO cover for the balcony's on that deck and anything that gets thrown over the side from Serenity will end up on your balcony, so we moved to Spa Deck 11.

That's funny we have 11230 on the Breeze