Liberty - Fish 'n Chips

bigeagle12

Everyone keeps saying 'fish and chips' what kind of fish is it? Cod, Haddock, Halibut?

I was on the Liberty in Jan 2014 and never tried it, but will be on the Conquest this month (in 7 days! :) ) and would like to try it! Ive never eaten cod though. Halibut is what I stick with. Other then that, im not a fish eater!

I'll hazard a guess that it's pollock, the same fish they make fish sticks and imitation crab out of. It's from the same family as cod and tastes very similar, but it's more plentiful and reproduces faster, so it costs less.

Everyone keeps saying 'fish and chips' what kind of fish is it? Cod, Haddock, Halibut?

I was on the Liberty in Jan 2014 and never tried it, but will be on the Conquest this month (in 7 days! :) ) and would like to try it! Ive never eaten cod though. Halibut is what I stick with. Other then that, im not a fish eater!

It's a white fish. That's all I know.

I really enjoyed the fish and chips on the Valor. It was my favorite part of the lido buffet for lunch. The items I really enjoyed were the fried oysters, tuna and watermelon, ceviche, and bouillabaisse. The sweet onion fritters were also really good. I really liked it too because it seemed largely unknown to most passengers so there were usually short lines.

This is from Zydecocruiser and is a picture of the menu board.

IMG_0334.JPG

Edited by skiracer0112