Royally Enchanted Once Again ~ Enchantment Of The Seas Picture Review

mpoole3

Nice reading your review, our first venture on Royal will be the Enchantment. Will be a bit of a drive for just a three day cruise, but hope it goes well and we will get a small idea of what Royal is like. I then go all out having actually booked the Anthem for October ages ago. My sister, myself and my mother will be trying the ship out next month.

Michael, it's your EOS reviews that convinced me to cancel my NCL Sky Christmas cruise aft balconies with a FREE Ultimate Beverage Package for 6 of us (I've always cruised NCL), & rebook Enchantment Grand Suites & PAY for Premium Beverage Packages! We sailed on Christmas Eve & had a blast, absolutely fell in love with the Enchantment!! We adopted Felix (Concierge), Teresa in Chops Grille, as well as one other gentleman in Chops. They all were beyond fantastic & the ship itself & rest of staff just couldn't have gone any better. I took my 4 adult children (34, 30 x2 (twins) & 28 1/2) plus one fiance & having never cruised before, they now 'get' my obsession with cruising. I'm so glad their first experience was on Enchantment! Thank you :)

Edited by fonekween

Michael, it's your EOS reviews that convinced me to cancel my NCL Sky Christmas cruise aft balconies with a FREE Ultimate Beverage Package for 6 of us (I've always cruised NCL), & rebook Enchantment Grand Suites & PAY for Premium Beverage Packages! We sailed on Christmas Eve & had a blast, absolutely fell in love with the Enchantment!! We adopted Felix (Concierge), Teresa in Chops Grille, as well as one other gentleman in Chops. They all were beyond fantastic & the ship itself & rest of staff just couldn't have gone any better. I took my 4 adult children (34, 30 x2 (twins) & 28 1/2) plus one fiance & having never cruised before, they now 'get' my obsession with cruising. I'm so glad their first experience was on Enchantment! Thank you :)

SUPERB! I'm glad to hear this! I was on this ship New Years Eve and I'm booked on Enchantment 3 more times before she leaves Port Canaveral. Love the ship!