Regal Princess 12/14-12/21 Review, BVE, pics

Wdl892003

Thanks so much for your review!! I am excited to be on a new Princess ship soon... my question... did you get the coffee card? if so, do they let you purchase the gelato with it? I know, it is sort of a strange question but someone on my roll call said it has been true on other ships but not sure if it is good to go on the Regal.

I have loved your photos and couldn't be happier seeing all the food!!! yum!

I believe milkshakes are up in Horizon deck where the icecream place is[scoops?]. You will need to pay for it or have the ultimate soda card.

They also have gelato shakes at Int'l cafe:p

Yes, this is the case for most other Princess ships but not Royal and Regal. When Royal first started, folks reported that there were no milkshake machines anywhere on board. The Princess website for Regal says that the "Gelato" has "frosty shakes"

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Regal-Princess-Deck-by-Deck.html#.VKFzcsoALs

- just hoping someone can confirm that this is actually the case as we all know that what head office says is not necessarily what happens on board. :rolleyes:

I've been trying to confirm this critical minute detail :rolleyes: for my kids who are Unlimited Soda and More veterans and wish to know exactly where to go to get that first shake immediately upon getting onboard! :D