Hotel Tiare Tahiti area questions

ROWSE

We will be staying at the Hotel Tiare Tahiti precruise for a few days.

I see the main street in front is a busy road. It is the Boulevard Pomare.

I was wondering if there is a cross walk area close to the Hotel Tiare Tahiti to cross over to the water side.

If not, where would it be and what is the distance?

Has anyone stayed here recently? What time do they serve breakfast.

We need to catch an early ferry for an excursion in Moorea and wondered what would be the best place to catch a quick breakfast at 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. Is there food that early near the ferry area?

We will be staying at the Hotel Tiare Tahiti precruise for a few days.

I see the main street in front is a busy road. It is the Boulevard Pomare.

I was wondering if there is a cross walk area close to the Hotel Tiare Tahiti to cross over to the water side.

If not, where would it be and what is the distance?

Has anyone stayed here recently? What time do they serve breakfast.

We need to catch an early ferry for an excursion in Moorea and wondered what would be the best place to catch a quick breakfast at 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. Is there food that early near the ferry area?

You could Email PescadoAmarillo her blog has an address. She and G are staying at that hotel for 10 nights. (She got back to me within a week)

Here is her blog site:

http://pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com/2014_12_18_archive.html

I don't remember whether or where there was a crosswalk, but you will definitely be able to cross the street. :) Google maps shows something akin to a cross walk at the point where you need to cross the street to get to the pier area.

It's been a long time since I was at this hotel. We had breakfast: coffee or tea, croissant, baguette, butter, jam, that was it. If they don't serve early enough, the ferries have some food if I remember correctly.

... time to return to Tahiti! :D

Edited by Floridiana

Thank you for the replies! I will ask PescadoAmarillo.

It is good to know the ferry has some food, that will probably be what we do as we are getting in super late the night before so we may not make it up earlier than to catch the ferry.

Thank you for the replies! I will ask PescadoAmarillo.

It is good to know the ferry has some food, that will probably be what we do as we are getting in super late the night before so we may not make it up earlier than to catch the ferry.

If you look at her blog and choose the Papeete link on the right side, she posts about the location of the hotel etc... and there is a map and also a photo showing the location of the hotel and other landmarks.

I was here last month, the crosswalk is close by, and the Tahitians immediately stop as soon as you step off the curb.

Our flight was very early so we missed breakfast, but the ferry has good food at reasonable prices.

Thank you, that is great info!