Serenade of the Seas 11-26-05

Thanks for the welcome;) I'd like to chat with some other people that may be going on this cruise. Can't wait - we really need a vacation - We are heading to Disney World in 3 weeks but we are really looking forward to the cruise as well.

Lin, My dh and myself, best friends are on this cruise. Definately come on over to the meet and mingle site.... there are already 41 of us signed up for the party. We have discussed lots of stuff so try to read thru all the posts (alot !!). Have you figured out all your shore excursions? We are on deck 9 in balcony cabin next door to our best friends. This cruise will celebrate our 25th anniversary so going all out....2 night pre-cruise stay in san juan etc... Anyway welcome and come on over to m&m thread.. :D Cheryl

Hi Lin - You can find us over on the link that Sheffie gave you. There are about 41 registered for a meet and mingle. I am traveling with my mom and leaving my husband and kids behind for this cruise.

Andrea

Thanks for the response. I haven't been down on the computer in a week or so. Been really busy at work. We have to figure out the shore excursions since I have to keep my husband busy or he gets bored and falls asleep. Most important this time because our adult kids are not going with us. We are on deck 7 I think one cabin away from the part that juts out. We have been married for 32 years. I'm looking forward to meeting people. We are from Connecticut.

Lin, My dh and myself, best friends are on this cruise. Definately come on over to the meet and mingle site.... there are already 41 of us signed up for the party. We have discussed lots of stuff so try to read thru all the posts (alot !!). Have you figured out all your shore excursions? We are on deck 9 in balcony cabin next door to our best friends. This cruise will celebrate our 25th anniversary so going all out....2 night pre-cruise stay in san juan etc... Anyway welcome and come on over to m&m thread.. :D Cheryl

Archived