Those of you sailing the BREEZE soon

Can you please check and see if they have changed Camp Carnival to Camp Ocean and if so, can you take some pictures for us? We are sailing on March 8 and our daughter really wants to know what it looks like. Thanks so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Someone posted about a month ago they got a note that the camp would be relocated during their cruise just a few days before because it was going through the refrub. I will be on the Feb 28th sailing but since it is my 40th b-day cruise my b-day gift from my DH was no kids :) and no DH .... girls cruise with my mom and sister but would be more than happy to take pictures so I can have some too for my 2 kids for next time.

We were onboard for the Dec 14 sailing and that was the grand opening of Camp Ocean! They threw quite the party... We go back onboard on Jan 3 and I can try to get some pictures for you!

We are on the Breeze the 3rd too! Can't wait, if interested we have a group of about 130+ people with several events planned. Let me know if interested and I'll give you my email.

Awesome!! Thanks so much for getting some pics for us!! I'm hoping that there are plenty of windows in Camp Carnival/Ocean on this ship. We were on the Legend in August and our daughter got a bad headache and sea sick almost every night in Camp Carnival. I'm not sure if it was because it was so far forward on the ship or because it lacked windows so she felt claustrophobic - or a combo of both. I'm looking forward to our March cruise on the breeze and hope it's a much better experience! Enjoy your cruise and I can't wait to see pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the Breeze the 3rd too! Can't wait, if interested we have a group of about 130+ people with several events planned. Let me know if interested and I'll give you my email.

That's great! My email is vinny.veneziano@gmail.com

We have some stuff planned already, but I'd love to know what you all have going on!

Happy Holidays!