Carnival's Power Boat and Beach Escape

wercrazy4crusin

I am wondering if anyone has done Carnival's Hideaway Power Boat and Beach Escape in Cozumel. If so, what did you think of it? Would you do it again? Any other info? We are doing the Miracle again in February :) and it sounds like fun. However, it is expensive and I want to make sure it is worth the $$ before I book!

Check out this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=64489&highlight=hideaway or do a seach for the word Hideaway in this forum. You'll find lots of positive reviews!

I really appreciate the feedback/information. I'll be sure to do this search. I am just learning how to navigate the sight to get the most information. Helpful people like you make it so much easier. Thanks again!!:)

It is a blast! The water is gorgous, the ride thrilling and the food very yummy. I prefer to be a passenger and ride with either the guide or let someone else drive. The boats are so manuverable and will not tip over.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from our trip and the Valor and did this excursion. It was VERY fun. We were pleasantly surprised by the amount of time you are actually in the boats...we're guessing a GOOD 45-50 minutes to get to hideaway beach and the same coming back. Had a good lunch on the island and the guides rustled up a GREAT game of beach volleyball while on the island for about 90 minutes (I think we stayed later than we should have because our volleyball games were quite competitive!) The water at Hideaway beach was kinda icky - - beautiful to look at but a gushy bottom with quite a few floaties. Very warm there and quite a few bees around the food area. Well worth it and the guides were awesome.

Archived