Kids Dining FOS

macdon221

Good Day All,

Probably a very elementary question...Cruising with our 4 kids aged 9-5 this winter on FOS. Have cruised with RC before but not with the kids.

Does the MDR have a childrens menu?

It is mandatory for the kids to use the childrens menu or do they have the option to order from the regular menu as well?

Thanks

Macdon221

We (adults and children) mixed and matched ordering items form both menus. I liked the guacamole and my son likes steak. My husbnad even had the brownie madness one night. Our waiters were more then happy to accomodate us. You can also ask for things that are not on the menu. My son likes plain tomatoes (just sliced with nothing on them). They were happy to bring them.

We were on Freedom in June 2014 and it is the exact same kid's menu (I brought a copy home in my paperwork). I can't talk to the taste of the food, though, my kids always ordered from the adult menu. They can order anything from either menu, no problem.

At our table, grandpa always sits next to one of the kids an orders an extra mac-n-cheese from the kids menu....I am assuming its pretty good :)

The kids brownie is always a favorite among both the kids and "kids at heart".