Key West B&B and/or Hotel suggestions

wander

We are thinking about adding a few days in Key West before a cruise from south Florida.

Does anyone have suggestions? We are looking for what I would classify as an "upper middle priced" room in terms of Key West room rates. Any suggestions of places to stay and things to do will be appreciated. I know this is not an easy search so hoping others can help me. Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have.

I like Curry Mansion Inn, a B&B. The rate includes parking, breakfast, use of laundry, and happy hour and it's in the middle of everything. I've stayed there a few times.

For a hotel, Westin is nice and the location can't be beat. Off season rates there are good sometimes, and during the week I've had free parking thru AAA. Ocean Key House and Pier House are other hotels in the same neighborhood.

When I go to Key West, I like to park the car and walk everywhere, so downtown is the only place I would consider. There are other nice hotels further down the other end of town in the Hilton Waldorf collection (Reach and Casa Marina), as well as Southernmost Hotel.

Edited by royalcruz

I agree with Sharon. Curry Mansion Inn is wonderful. I recommend it to everyone who goes to Key West. We parked our car when we got there and didn't move it until we left. One-half block off Duval so everything is very convenient. Great breakfast and cocktail hour(s) too. When I go back to Key West, I won't stay anywhere else.

Jaci