Celebrity Equinox - Mardi Gras & Caribbean - 20 Feb 2017

Pfeilm

Well doesn't that just beat all! Is there a way to tell? I don't want to be where I am not wanted. I was wondering why there were so few pages! Can I stop by from time to time?

I can't speak for anyone else on this roll call anymore than I can speak for you and we're not even booked on this sailing yet but I highly doubt it would be a problem for anyone who is friendly to participate in this or any roll call on cruise critic.

If you look at the top of this roll call, if your not using a mobile app, you can see the "path" to this forum is through special interest cruising, Gay and Lesbian Cruising, G&L Roll calls. I'm not sure how to tell from a mobile app. Also, maybe instead of a web search, navigate to the roll calls from the boards, starting at the Forum link, go to Roll Call/Celebrity Roll Calls (there is a link on the Celebrity Boards) and then pick the ship and sail date.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Be sure to jump over to the other board now and then. There are some wild things going on. There is a spreadsheet with all kind of activities, tours and more. There are over 125 pages so far.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=46021590#post46021590

Hello! Do be sure and check in on the link above. lots of plans already in the making. It's going to be one big party beginning at Sail-away if not earlier. Pub craws, cabin crawls, Left-right-center, slot pulls, mahjong, folks already putting together'er masks, door decorations, soppy cups, etc., etc. I'm relatively new to Cruise Critic but even I can tell that it is an unusual roll call this far out. With the ship being about 85% sold out at less than two months after opening and the prices continuing to go up.... It's going to be a heck of a party. And those are our non-gay breathen! Huh, Cabin-in-the-Woods!

No confusion. This is the LGBT Roll call, the other one is the general roll call.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

It is? Oh my! :eek: LOL. Hey needtobespoiled! How's life? Kinda missing your emails. Stay in touch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, There is a group of us going to Maya Chan Beach Resort in Costa Maya. It's all-inclusive food and drink, as well as transportation. It should be around $55 per person with our group rate. Let me know if you want to go.

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, Bret and Ben here. We have been together for 20+ years, married for the past 2. Looking forward to the cruise in less than 2 weeks!

We are in the late dining seating and can often be found in the martini bar before dinner.

Hope to meet up with other LGBT folk on the cruise.

See you soon!

Hi, Bret and Ben here. We have been together for 20+ years, married for the past 2. Looking forward to the cruise in less than 2 weeks!

We are in the late dining seating and can often be found in the martini bar before dinner.

Hope to meet up with other LGBT folk on the cruise.

See you soon!

What???? You don't want to meet the REST of us? We are fun too!!! See you at the Martini Bar just around 6:00ish

• 2 weeks later...