Patron Included in Drink Packages?

I know there are a million drink package threads and I have tried to search, but I can't find (at least a definitive) answer to this question. Are margaritas made with Patron included in the drink packages that include liquor? I have seen different answers to this and the list of liquors included that folks have posted don't seem to include it (or they are too small to read - may be my problem!).

Those yummy margaritas are my pool drink of preference and I'm hoping they're included. I know you can pay extra from drinks over $12 (or is it $10?), but I'd rather not do that.

We're planning to try the package for the first time next year on Enchantment. Can anyone with recent experience answer my question?

Edited by handbellplayer

On the Oasis in April I had NO problem ordering Patron Margaritas or Patron Shots. It was a wonderful thing!!!

Hey there buddy, do they check how many times you order? I heard you have a 15 minute window in between every drink

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When the packages first launched some liquors were excluded, so older threads will have that information. This is no longer the case since the packages changed. So you're all good to order those margaritas :)

Can 2 people drink off 1 premium package? Or is there people following you to make sure you don't give drinks to any one? Just a question

If people share drink plans RCCI will make the decision to require every adult in a cabin to purchase the same plan so that this doesn't happen as well as limiting the number of drinks per day as other lines do.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by jtdl

Ok thanks for the quick response. So I can buy 1 premium package and use for 2 people. (Going back and forth)????

No, you cannot buy one package and share between two people. You will get caught. More importantly, people trying to do this will force RCCL to change packages, creating limits on drinks and type of drinks, as well as, forcing everyone in the cabin to buy a package. Please, don't be cheap and a cheat. It will ruin things for the rest of us!

Can 2 people drink off 1 premium package? Or is there people following you to make sure you don't give drinks to any one? Just a question

No you can't share. Its stealing, and prohibited by your contract which explicitly states that the packages are per person. The crew does look out for 'sharers' and you will face penalties ranging from a warning, to cancellation of your package (no refund) to being removed from the ship.

Even if you were ok ethically with the first element it seems foolish to risk losing your money through the cancellation or forced disembarkation.

Thanks to all who answered my question.

No thanks to the troll who tried to steal the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to order the Patron Perfect Margarita to also get the top shelf orange liquor vs triple sec. My no charge receipts from a few weeks ago show they are $9.50 and very much within the package. And, the English Pub made the best Patron shots.

Unless I see the bartender put the Patron into the drink, I will assume that they are putting in low grade tequila. Next cruise, I will go to the bar and request Patron to be sure what I'm getting. If the bar menu states that top shelf is being used, and I'm paying for the top package, shouldn't I be getting what the menu says I should? I'm doing my part, Royal "C" should be doing theirs...

Unless I see the bartender put the Patron into the drink, I will assume that they are putting in low grade tequila. Next cruise, I will go to the bar and request Patron to be sure what I'm getting. If the bar menu states that top shelf is being used, and I'm paying for the top package, shouldn't I be getting what the menu says I should? I'm doing my part, Royal "C" should be doing theirs...

If I remember correctly, the chain restaurant TGIF lost a lawsuit over a similar situation.

Who said they weren't pouring what was ordered? I've never had a problem getting top shelf on RCCL.