Best way to book

Bilu444

I am looking to book a pretty last minute cruise. Went on NCL website and registered and received a call from a Personal Cruise Consultant. Emailed back and forth a few times with me asking a few questions. I have cruised several times but not on NCL. She wouldn't answer any questions thru email even though I said I was at work and couldn't do phone calls. She responded with a pretty rude email so I will not be dealing with her again. I know I can just go online and book myself but I think its better to have a point of contact. Can I request another PCC?

I also received an email from one of the .com places that deals with cruises. Looked at their prices and they are about $50 cheaper. Are they safe to use? have always booked thru cruiseline but would love to safe a few $$.

You are not obligated to use the PCC who called you from your web visit.

You can call NCL directly and request a different one if you choose.

As far as saving the few bucks with the online companies, remember, you are working with online companies. You may not get the personal touch, but then again you may not need it. Only you can decide if you need to have a real human to discuss your vacation planning with. Personally I prefer to deal with my NCL Personal Cruise Consultant (PCC).

I enjoy going through my PCC whom I have dealt with for years now. She is very good to me and its very easy to contact her. I have referred many friends and family to her.

Bottom line, its your own personal preference as to who you are most comfortable doing business with.

Bottom line, its your own personal preference as to who you are most comfortable doing business with.

Exactly this.

Personally we don't find any value from using a PCC or even booking with NCL directly. We have used an online (primarily) TA that specializes in cruises, we have named agent there and always get about 10% off the list price either as discount from the total price or as OBC.

NCL PCCs can't match TA prices so it'd just be stupid to pay the 10% extra for the same cabin IMO.

Unfortunately it is forbidden to name TAs or PCCs here so OP needs to do their own research about who to use and If they are reliable.

We've done about 30 cruises and always get a better price going through a dot com T/A. I've used several different ones and never had a problem. I do have a PCC assigned by NCL but every time that I check, she can't match the online price.