Celebrity Equinox Ultimate Caribbean - Feb 13, 2015

hiker1944

I'm traveling with a friend - both of us are single as well. If you're not part of the PP group you can still meet up with the group during cocktail hour (on my other PP cruise, we met in the Martini Bar at about 7pm). Really, about all you'll not be able to do is join us at dinner or attend group events. Otherwise, there'll be lots of chances to meet other guys who happen to be part of the group.

See you on board.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone planning on going on the excursion to Tortola? It's called "Canopy Zipline Adventure to Tortola & Island Drive". It's billed as a "zipline adventure" (happy to partake!), but I am actually more interested in having a look around Tortola, which I have never visited. Taking the high-speed ferry independently to Tortola from St. Thomas is not all that feasible because of the schedule.

In January, I was on the Summit, and there was "insufficient participation," so the excursion was cancelled. I would love to drum up some enthusiasm for this excursion among this group...so that it won't be cancelled in February!

Everett

Jeff & Everett -

Look forward to meeting you both. While not certain, I'm guessing guys from the PP group will be meeting the Martini Bar most evenings for cocktails (probably about 7pm). I know that's where I'll be :) - except for maybe the first night when there'll be a welcome party for the group.

Just over two weeks - yeah!!

Carl

My partner and I along with one of our single friends (who's hag left him solo) will be sailing among you. We're not part of the big PP group (Pied Piper). Does anyone know how many PP's will be represented? Looking forward to having a good time and meeting new people. Next week can't come quickly enough!

• 11 months later...
My partner and I along with one of our single friends (who's hag left him solo) will be sailing among you. We're not part of the big PP group (Pied Piper). Does anyone know how many PP's will be represented? Looking forward to having a good time and meeting new people. Next week can't come quickly enough!

You asked how many PP's will be represented. Since Pied Piper is sending TWO reps along on the cruise, it's a guess that the group is 40-60.