Allocation of cabins

caber

We fly out to Ventura 4 weeks today. I am still waiting to be allocated a cabin. We are on a saver fare. I read somewhere that the allocation was done 4 weeks before the cruise. Is this correct or am I getting my hopes up for nothing? On Princess it was 5 days before for one cruise we booked.

Helen, we are on a Saver too for our cruise in April. I wondered when cabins were allocated. On RCCL a few years ago we got an allocation with our confirmation.

We will just have to keep our fingers crossed for 2 weeks before then. Princess was 5 days the last time.:(

Which ship?

On our October cruise we were allocated our cabin six days before sailing.....but previously it had been two weeks before....so nothing is set in stone just best to keep checking cruise personaliser (if you can get into it of course!)

On our October cruise we were allocated our cabin six days before sailing.....but previously it had been two weeks before....so nothing is set in stone just best to keep checking cruise personaliser (if you can get into it of course!)
Well I can get into it, but can't find any information on what time the coach leaves Gatwick to go to Southampton, I need to know, in case we need to book a hotel overnight.