Deck Grill on Liberty

tidecruiser

A quick question.... I know Guy's Burgers and the Iguana Taco/Burrito area are by the main pool. I know that the Pizza Pirate is by the back pool, but on the deck plans it also shows a grill by the back pool as well. What is served at the grill location? Thanks for the info!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on her for the 3rd time in September. Every evening before ending our evening we went to get pizza and French fries. We could get the ffs before 11pm but it was closed after 11 and we just had pizza and ice cream. It was open from 8 pm to 11 pm every evening. We do not eat grilled hot dogs and sausages so we did not try them.

Good luck and enjoy.

We were on her in Jan 2013 and it was very under utilized. A few times at night after drinking and comedy shows we would go back there and ended up getting pizza because all they had was cold grilled cheese sandwiches or something random. I never saw fries. Sometimes hot dogs. It's kind of sad. It would really be a great place in the late evening to have open to catch that after bar crowd and I am assuming if they offered more selections it would probably help out the lines at the Pizza Pirate. The lines were always so long there.

It's too bad they can't offer more late night selections like fries, chicken strips etc. Stuff people would want after a night of drinking.

We were on her in Jan 2013 and it was very under utilized. A few times at night after drinking and comedy shows we would go back there and ended up getting pizza because all they had was cold grilled cheese sandwiches or something random. I never saw fries. Sometimes hot dogs. It's kind of sad. It would really be a great place in the late evening to have open to catch that after bar crowd and I am assuming if they offered more selections it would probably help out the lines at the Pizza Pirate. The lines were always so long there.

It's too bad they can't offer more late night selections like fries, chicken strips etc. Stuff people would want after a night of drinking.

Last month on the Liberty only had one guy making and serving pizza and of course the lines were very long. Didnt understand that at all

Last month on the Liberty only had one guy making and serving pizza and of course the lines were very long. Didnt understand that at all

That's exactly how it was on our cruise. And late night it's about the only good for other than room service. I felt really bad for the guy. He couldn't keep up. Every time he made pizza, it was gone in seconds. The oven was slow, and it only held so much. People were taking 4 slices each, probably for their significant other or whatever. Which is fine, but the poor guy could never get the line to go away.

That's why I'm saying, if they could use the grill, at least there would be other food options in the late night. That would at least help...