Royston tours, more info please

nimbex1970

Hey fellow cruisers, can anyone tell me how many people are on the Island tour for royston? I'm looking at trying to finagle a private tour with him, and knowing his overhead for a group for the day will help determine my costs.

I'm awaiting a basic reply from him, but If I know the number of the group, I already know if it is financially feasible to attempt this. thanks in advance.

carol

We booked with Royston and his cousin Ashton was our driver on both our previous stops to St Kitts

The first trip we did the full island tour and it was 6 of us, the 2nd trip we did a private beach day and it was 9 of us.

It's going to depend on the number of ships in port on the day you arrive. Our upcoming trip there is only our ship and he wanted 8 which I was able to get and we are again just doing a few beaches and Ashton will be our driver

It does take Royston a few days to get back to you so don't be worried if you don't hear from him right away. Its just him, he's on island time