NCL's 2015 Amtrak discount code

alikaalex

For those who use Amtrak to travel to/from their NCL cruise, I just wanted to be sure you were aware of NCL's discount partnership with Amtrak. Take a look at NCL's Amtrak discount webpage, where they provide this year's annual Amtrak discount code for those using Amtrak to arrive and/or depart from an NCL port city. (I've used the code when NCL had Seattle departures and got a pretty decent discount on my Amtrak sleeper from LAX to SEA.)

I'm not sure if this discount can be booked on the Amtrak website or mobile app, but certainly should be available by phone. Note that the codes is not often used, so your ticketing agent may need to check with their supervisor.

Anyway, hope it saves folks a couple bucks! :D

For those who use Amtrak to travel to/from their NCL cruise, I just wanted to be sure you were aware of NCL's discount partnership with Amtrak. Take a look at NCL's Amtrak discount webpage, where they provide this year's annual Amtrak discount code for those using Amtrak to arrive and/or depart from an NCL port city. (I've used the code when NCL had Seattle departures and got a pretty decent discount on my Amtrak sleeper from LAX to SEA.)

I'm not sure if this discount can be booked on the Amtrak website or mobile app, but certainly should be available by phone. Note that the codes is not often used, so your ticketing agent may need to check with their supervisor.

Anyway, hope it saves folks a couple bucks! :D

Thanks for posting this. We've got Amtrak reservations for later this year for a cruise out of Boston. We'll see if we can apply this code and save some $$$.

Thanks for posting this. We've got Amtrak reservations for later this year for a cruise out of Boston. We'll see if we can apply this code and save some $$$.

We were able to get $291 off our tickets for New Orleans to Austin. However, we can't get a discount on our Austin to Boston fare since we didn't purchase it at the lowest available fare (or something like that). The agent said to watch the prices and if they drop, call back for a discount.

Still, you saved us $291. Thanks so much! :D